Oct 14, 2013

Applause or Apall? Commercials that got it right

With football season in full swing I pay more attention to commercials as I wait patiently for the broadcast to return to the game. I've really been digging a few in particular.

This Pepsi commercial positioned with the NFL is brilliant. While I've always been a Coke girl myself, that is when I drink pop at all (Yes, in the Midwest we call it pop) I have really been impressed with Pepsi's brand positioning efforts over the last decade or so as they try to compete with Coke's always impressive and luring ads.


AND, Have you seen the Samsung watch commercial?! Can you say chills!!!! I want to run out and buy one of these immediately. Doesn't it take you back? 


And finally, for my all time favorite commercial right now... the Verizon Halloween commercial with the black pug dressed up like Darth Vader is just too precious for words and gives me an idea for what I'll dress Nola up as this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment